Saturday, March 2, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard 'Awesome DUDE' with the Kaisercraft 'Breathe' Collection

Hello Everyone! 
Today I have a layout to share, my first creation for Anna's Craft Cupboard March DT work working with the GORGEOUS March 2019 Kaisercraft release 'Breathe' Collection with tones of Greys, Blues, pale pink & white is just perfect for any project!!!
My first creation is a layout which also includes some FABULOUS Annabelle Acrylics 

'Awesome DUDE'

I started with Kaisercraft 'Breathe' 'Mosaic Stroke' P2706 for my base page, next adding some stamping using the Kasiercraft Artsy stamp...  Next creating a few paper layers using the papers from the 6.5" Kaisercraft 'Breathe' paper pad PP1063 .... I then   fussy cut out some flower images from the Blue Blush P2704 paper & layering these images  at the top right & left bottom corners of the paper layers and photo!!




One thing I really enjoy when working with Kaisercraft collections are those strips we cut away from the bottom of the pages.... they can have some really great images, patterns & quotes,  which I have incoprated one of those the bottom strips got from the 'Pale wonder' P2707 paper cutting this strip up into smaller pieces & adhering these some with foam tape for that added dimension... also! adding the This was awesome arrow from the Collectables die cuts shapes CT956



The 'Awesome DUDE' Annabelle Acrylic title (Feburary 2019 release) I've used in black, also available in white!!!! Also! some of the March 2019 release, black & white silhouette & soild hearts....  I have used some dry clear craft glue to adhere these acrylic pieces dwon...   click  ----->HERE


Finishing off my layout with some white splattering using gesso mixed with a little bit of white....


Thank you for stopping by...... I do have more to share so please be sure to stop by again real soon....
Till then HAPPY Crafting!
Rachxxxx

Kaisercraft 'Breathe' Collection ----->HERE 
To view all of the FANTASTIC Annabelle Acrylic range please click -----> HERE   

01 09 10