Friday, February 8, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard Prima Midnight Garden - 'Wonder' layout

Hello Crafters! Rach with you......
 Sharing my first page for the month over at Anna's Craft Cupboard using the gorgeous Prima Midnight Garden Collection.....
This layout featuring my gorgeous girl!

'Wonder'

I Started with the Midnight Garden ‘Feather Collector’ paper as my base piece, next created a bit more interest to my background using the fern leaves stencil with some Prima 'Old Sliver' Icing paste & the stamps from the  Prima – Midnight Garden Stencil & stamp pack and once all was dried I did a little sanding just to ruff up and add some white into my background!!!


Next a couple of paper layers underneath my photo using ‘More Roses please’ paper & the4x6 vellum sheet from the Prima Dark Romance #637866 pack..  Also fussy cutting a couple of the fern like leaves from Midnight Garden ‘Rose Receipts’


Prima always has a great range of flowers with their collections I have gone flower mad! using the cream flower & a couple of the leaves from  Garden Blooms #637941  and teal, cream flowers and the vellum feathers from Dark Romance #637866 




Also! adding few of the pieces from the Prima – Midnight Garden Ephemera II , I felt that the ephemera pieces has a lot of excess white so I did cut away some of this white.....



Finishing off my page with some adding some  Prima – Cooper Micro beads....
Thanks for stopping by! will be back soon with more till then.....  Happy Crafting Peeps....
To view The Prima Midnight Garden Collection which available in store click ----> HERE
01 09 10