Thursday, February 14, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard Prima Midnight Garden 'You & Me' layout

Hello once again!I'm back to share my 4th & final layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the Prima Midnight Garden Collection..
Decided to go all girly with this layout featuring ME & hubby!

'You & Me'

Working with using 2 sheets of  the Prima – Midnight Garden ‘Midnight Garden’ ... The first piece as my base... Next I started with adding some stamping using the Prima – Midnight Garden stamps & gesso... I wasn't liking this so before it dried I wiped away most of it with a baby wipe (but it left a light layer of white which worked in quite nicely) & restamping using just the Little feather stamp!!!


Next I matted my photo with the Prima – Midnight Garden – Old map’ ... then tearing a couple of strips from ‘Rose Receipts’  for some layers....Then second sheet of Prima – Midnight Garden  I fussy cut out a couple of flower images from the reverse side and adding these images.....



Next adding lots of Prima flowers & few leaves from Midnight Garden –Dark Romance #637866 & This Place #637903 and the  larger cream flower & Leaves from Garden Blooms #637941.. A couple pieces from the Prima – Midnight Garden Ephemera II pack ‘You & Me'  the Quote and the Cherish chipboard (2 Crafty Chipboard) which has a coat of gesso... Finishing off with lots of pink splatters.....











AND that's it from me for this month, I really hope you have enjoyed & been inpsired in some way..    Rach xx
The Prima Midnight Garden Collection available in store -----> HERE
01 09 10