Saturday, February 9, 2019

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Treasure the little things' layout

'Treasure the little things'

Hello everyone!
I'm back to share my first bit of 2 Crafty Chipboard Feburary inpsiration...
With Vanessa generosity and been one of the February sponsors for CSI Color, Stories, Inpsiration Challenges....   
This means the 2 Crafty design chics have been asked to be guest detectives!
Which is always FUN...  I share with you my layout for Case #272


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Leafy Frame
 Winter leaves 
Treasure the little things title
A SUPER CUTE bugs from funky bugs pack!



How I solved the Case:
Scene and scheme: inspired by all of the colors ie: Blueish gray,White, Khaki green, Brick red & the cream yellow
Testimony: Inspired by the Word ‘Cozy’
Evidence: leaves, mist/splatters,Woodland Creatures I went with a bug.



I started with given the 'Treasure the litte things' Title & Winter leaves chipboard pieces a coat of gesso, then once dried inked with a Grey then over the top of the grey, inked with pale blue to acheive that bluish gray.... Adding just a little more of the pale blue on the title!!!!






I wanted this little C.U.T.I.E funky bug to be noticed, sitting on my page... SO i decided to keep it simple & give it coat of gesso... 


The Leafy Frame I started with inking it green, then I cut the frame at the top right & bottom left before adhering it down.... I then sneakly hid the cut frame with adding some flowers,leave clusters... 




Thanks for stopping by! 
To view more & all the info on the CSI Challenges, please click HERE

01 09 10