Monday, October 22, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard October DT work using 13Arts - Art Journaling

Hello there!
I'm back once again sharing more some more projects that I have created using the SUPER GORGEOUS....13 Arts - Aqua Flora Collection.. As part of my October DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard


Inspired by the Aqua Floral - A5 sheet - transparent words stickers mostly Art Journal sticker I went with some thing different and did some art journaling, I tend to do double pages when art Journaling ... I have a Kaisercraft A4 Kraft - Art Journal with plenty of blank pages waiting to for me....   I love this creative side of crafting, I seem to go though phases where I will do a few pages & then stop for a while.... So! I was pretty happy when I did this page and hoping to do more some time soon...



YEP! couldn't resist the DIY flowers & once again have added a couple AND I've even used some the left over pieces of paper from creating DIY flowers as paper layers....  AWESOME hey!   If interested in on how I made these gorgeous flowers?? I have created a quick tutorial to view click ----> HERE   



Oh I feeling of some you are thinking.... Ummmm! Rach I think you may have missed adding the flower centre to this flower??? And the answer is NOPE  I didn't.... I just felt that it just didn't need one, that's the best part about creating there is NO right or wrong its what ever you feel works and I felt it worked better with out one ...

SO! Are you feeling it at all inspired ??? I do hope SO! I do have one more layout using this stunning collection to share & will be back real soon to share..
Till then have a GREAT week!
Rach xx
01 09 10