Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 13 Arts Aqua Flora 'Live Love Life" layout

Hello there! 
Back once again to share my 4th & final project as part of my October DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the STUNNING....

If you have seen any of my previous posts I'm sure you are aware by now just how much I have adored this collection...  for my 4th project I have created another layout.... a boys layout featuring my teenage son!!
'Live Love Life' 
 Aqua Flora Collection is SO versatile & just as quick and easy to create a real awesome boys page...   for my base/ background page I've used the Shade of black paper,  added some stamping using Kaisercraft - numbers stamp, next added some flickers of paint...



Creating paper layers using Aqua Flora - 6x6 paper pad and A4 elements... and finishing off with added a few chipboard stars inking them blue & purple to continue with the colour scheme...



I have really REALLY enjoyed working with this Collection, one of my ALL time favourite collections and I hope you have been inspired in some way! This stunning collection is in store ------> HERE
Thanks for stopping by and until next time HAPPY crafting...
Rach xx
01 09 10