Sunday, October 14, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupboard - 13 Arts Aqua Flora Part 2 'Together' layout

Hello There! 
I'm back to share another layout I have created as part of  my October DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard using the SUPER GORGEOUS   13 Arts - Aqua Flora Collection.....

I may be repeating myself but I do adore this collection a lot ... And I feel that you can see that with the projects I have created with this collection... For my second layout featuring my FAVOURITE people in the whole world ~ my family! I guess I could even say I was inspired by my first layout 'Create' when creating this page... Using quite a few of the same elements. 
'Together'

Having that teal watercolour image on the Aqua Floral -  'Countless Love' was the best starting point, then adding some stamping & stencilling my background was done! nice & quick! Next: a couple of paper layers underneath my photo then fussy cutting the floral images from the 'Colour of Summer' paper and layering them some with foam tape for dimension, then added a couple of the Aqua Flora transparent word stickers from the A5 sheet...

Together fussy cut from the Aqua Floral A4 element sheet...



Also! added 3 DIY flowers using the Kaisercraft - DIY Flora Peony Die and Aqua Flora 6x6 paper... AGAIN! please see my previous post where you can view a video tutorial on how I went about creating these gorgeous flowers... ------> HERE


And a few Green Tara - Mimosas 'Bright blue' flowers & leaves just to finish things of nicely!!! I do have more to share so be sure to stop again soon......
13Arts - Aqua Flora collection in store ----> HERE
Rach x
01 09 10