Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - Webster Pages #Happy

I am back again!
This time to share my 3rd designing team project for The Scrapbook Store working with 
 Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy range....... 

"You Rock my WORLD"


I have added a layer of gesso then added a touch of yellow & pink mist to this 2 Crafty Chipboard "You Rock My WORLD" title 

I have used the Kaisercraft Berry Vine die ,Prima- Butterfly & bedtime story flowers

& 2 Crafty Chipboard leafy shrub from set 1, which again added a layer of gesso too...


In my background I have used the KaiserMist - Turquoise  I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE MISTS


Product list:
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Vellum Keep it Real pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Surprise pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Classy pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Good Stuff pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Sticker sheet
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Assorted paperclips
Doodlebug – Gold Sprinkles
2 Crafty Chipboard – You Rock My WORLD title & Leafy shrub set 1
Kaisercraft – Berry Vine Decorative die
Kaisercraft – Dictionary stamp
Kaisermist – Turquoise & Pink mists
Heidi Swapp – Gold mist
7 Dots Studio – Thoughts Keeper (love) stamp
Stampendous – Geo bubbles stamp
Flowers – Green Tara cherry blossoms, Prima Butterfly & Bedtime story
12x12 Crafters workshop – Specimens template 



& Just before I go today it seems fitting to share in this post THAT.....
I am THRILLED to say that I am now a DESIGNER 
for 2 Crafty Chipboard....  Thanks to Vanessa Tiberti (Owner) & Di Garling (Team Co-ordinator) for asking me to join this 2015-2016 team... This team is FULL of AMAZING array of talent to check it out for yourself please pop by the 2 Crafty Chipobard blog ------> HERE

A Designer for

01 09 10