Monday, May 4, 2015

2 Crafty Chipboard - Layout

Hi There! 
I'm back to share with you my Resident Guest Designer 2 Crafty chipboard layout.....  
This month I have created a masculine page using some FABULOUS 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces....
"Treasure"
 
  This photo of my boy is one of my absolute favorite photo's of him....
 I took this photo just before he headed off to his year 6 farewell dinner!


On this layout I have used... 

I have cut up 1 of the corner delightful floral & one of the strips of Barbed wire
 into pieces, then I gave a heart silhouette & all these these pieces a light coat of gesso.....


The other Heart silhouette heart I have inked black.


This key lock & key I have very lightly inked them with black ink, then added
 just a little touch of gesso..

 

With the mini word "Treasure" I have given it a coat of gesso, then a coat of
 gel medium (which dries clear) & then finished off inking the top half purple &
 bottom half green...Looks GREAT hey!

Be sure to stop by the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog to get a dose of inspiration by the design team......


01 09 10