Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - Webster Pages #Happy

Hi there!
This month from The Scrapbook Store  I was lucky enough to receive The SUPER gorgeous Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy range.......  
Today I am sharing with you my 2 designing team projects that I created for The Scrapbook Store so far this month......

"Be You"

all chipboard I have used is 2 Crafty & you can purchase yours from ------> HERE 

Gave all the chipboard a coat of gesso too this Elegant heart I added some Heidi Swapp - Gold mist.. 

 too these Tiny & soft feathers I added some watercolor.....

In my background I have used a Crafters Workshop - 6x6 Template - Mini Cabbage Roses


Flowers are  Green Tara cherry blossoms, Prima butterfly & Bedtime story

Material list:
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Dancing pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Vellum Keep it Real pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Storyteller Card 1 pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Classy pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Sticker sheet
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Assorted paperclips
2 Crafty Chipboard – Soft feather, Elegant heart & Tiny feathers
TCW 6x6 – Mini Cabbage roses
Doodlebug – Gold Sprinkles
Flowers – Green Tara cherry blossoms, Prima butterfly & Bedtime story
Stamps - Tim Holtz Stampers Anontmous – Urban Chic.
Mists – Shimmer Spritz green, Kaisercraft Turquoise, Lindy’s Stamp gang Hot pink & Heidi swap - gold
Other: Washi tape.


& I also created this card...

"Hooray"

Material list:
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Jazzed pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Classy pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Vellum Best day pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Vellum Keep it Real pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Vellum Gold Stars pp
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Sticker sheet
Webster Pages Alison Kreft #Happy – Assorted paperclips
Doodlebug – Gold Sprinkles
Flowers – Prima Butterfly & Bedtime story
Kaisercraft – Fiesta Geo, Boutique & Stains (little splatter) stamps.
Kaisermist – Black, Turquoise & Pink mists


Thank you for popping by & checking out my projects! 

3 comments:

  1. You've done an amazing job on both projects. I really love your use of colours, the flowers and the beautiful bit of mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! Love the roses stencil, and always love all the layers you put on your layouts.. Fabulous card too! I do like those flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love the background and colors.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10