Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 1st Stuck sketch

Hi there & thanks for stopping by.....
Stuck sketches has a new owner, her name is Laura & to find out more about her you can stop by HERE
We weren't able to get the sketch in time so for this 1 time we will be linking our Creative team layouts via the linky tool!!
1st September sketch! 

Really liked the looked of this sketch & pretty much stuck with it....
Arrrrrr! water paints.... I have found my newest addition... lol!
purchased my first lot of Twinkling H2Os Watercolors (starter pack) from Scrapfriends... & fell in love!!
Then just had to purchase more...hehehe  This time got them from Paper Stories & glad I did  have to admit purchasing them singly was a better way to go, I found the quality better ... but hey that's just my thoughts...
I even added the watercolors to these Twiddletbitz - Tweeny Bitz Cogs....

With this Twiddleybitz - Steam Punk Small Butterfly I've heat embossed with the American Craft Zing - Red Opaque finish, then dabbed lightly with gesso just to tame it down a little...
So for this sketch to be sure to check out the other CT layouts VIA the linky tool!
Till next time HAPPY scrapping ladies....

16 comments:

  1. Love love that pic of you Rach and the way you gessoed over that busy background paper really highlights the pics. Gorgeous cluster down the bottom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the background, the gears and loving the feather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is beyond brilliant, your background work and attention to detail are amazing. I HAVE to try the H2O's. Truly inspiring! And great photos too! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch! Your textures and look fantastic. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic LO. Love the texture and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful work and lovely color scheme! love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work with those fab colours and your photo is lovely Rachael.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Rach!!! hugs..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh i love the amazing colours in this one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My oh my Rachael, this is so gorgeous. Absolutely loving it with the lovely background and that beautiful photo and all the delightful embellishments. Brilliant!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Rachael...loving the H2O water colour background....Fab photo and clusters...Gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely sketch and I reckon your take on it is pretty spot on!! I love your back ground and fabulous colors you have used.. and great photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant Rach & I loooooove those pics of you too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so pretty :) And so is your layout!!! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10