Friday, September 20, 2013

Kaisercraft - Christmas Carol

Hi! I'm back to share with you my projects working with Kaisercraft - Christmas Carol range!
first up is this 
Kaisercraft "Beyond the Page - All I want for Christmas" 
 The top I have gone & added some Luminarte watercolors, then stamped with the KC - Arty stamp,
  then added a few stickers...



 Kaisercraft materials used: BTP all I want for Christmas SB225, Christmas Carol paper Jingle bells PI293, Collectables CT768, Clear stamps CS115, Stickersheet SS197, texture stamp – Arty CS879, black sparkets RS409, red pearls SB795, Rhinestone split pea RS407, foam squares T303, double sided tape T314,
Others: Luminarte H20 Watercolor, black ink & dies
Then I went & created a non Christmas themed layout of my boy..
 the Kaisercraft template I've used is called Damask.. then stamped over it with KC- Dictonary & Sketchy stamps....
 I stamped lightly over the KC - white alphas with the KC arty stamp!
 Kaisercraft materials used: Christmas Carol papers- Let it snow PI294, Jungle Bells PI293, Silent night PI296, White Christmas PS307, Sticker sheets  SS198 & SS197, white Cardstock CD601, Resin flower blue bell EM972, Wooden flourishes – Bee FL474, fancy border FL543, Metal – Label pull sliver TM 805, Metal – dram knob sliver TM811, Alpha stickerswhite AS221,Mini alphas latte MA506, texture stamps- Dictonary CS890, Sketchy CS878, Arty CS879, 12×12 damask template T602, large black ribbon rose R704,
Other: black ink, texture paste.
I have 1 more Christmas range to share & will do soon... Thanks heaps for stopping by & I hope you have a HAPPY Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that Christmas project! So AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just fabulous!!!!! I love the water colour effect on the OTP!! And your LO is stunning!! beautiful work..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas OTP and I love how you've adapted the Christmas goodies for a non-Christmas layout! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make these papers work for you.. see even a non Christmas layout with Christmas papers.. genius!! Love the photo, he really is concentrating.. perhaps a future Olympian?? brilliant creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the watercolor effect on the tree and I thought it was so creative and so pretty! The LO of your Son is such an elegant page. So beautiful! Loved everything you've made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just fabulous!! I really like the arty expression on the Christmas tree, it really is so unique and gorgeous. I love the diversity of the Christmas papers and how you scrapped 'non-Christmas' .. always enjoy your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ... Oh my Rach!!! I love your X'mas project!!! Its beautiful!!!!... and what a fabulous and stunning layout too.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachael, again WOW!The Christmas Tree is so great...the vibrant papers and colours you chose really make it come alive! Again I am in awe of your textured background...fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the layout and the OTP is sooooooooo much fun..the stamping is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin your new look blog Rachael.....
    You always create the most amazing projects... Gorgeous OTP..the water colour effect look amazing...LOve it.
    Love that photo of your boy, and love the layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work & SUPER impressed with your 'pot plant' up top, especially the Christmas wishes for joy, love peace....I REALLY REALLY like this....very creative:):):)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10