Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Kaisercraft - St Nicholas..

This week is my week over @ Kaisercraft along with few designers Sandie, Adriana & Gillian..
 Today I am sharing with you 2 layouts that I created with the fabulous St Nicholas range...
This first layout I'm sure I have shared before or you may have seen it in the Kaisercraft magazine! (insert cheesy grin)
LOVE this photo & cherish it even more now... lately they seem to be hot & cold...
 1 minute they are best of friends & playing nicely... next minute they are yelling & screaming at each other....
it's doing my head in... lol! 
lots of fussy cutting in this 1...

  Kaisercraft Materials: St Nicholas papers – Papa noel PI282, Father christmas PI286, grandfather frost PI284, Santa claus PI283, Texture stamps dictionary CS890, grid CS755, Mr Claus PI289, Clock template T402, Sparklets Daffodil RS410, Ebony RS409.
Other: mists, black ink.
My other layout of my 2 with some of their cousins.. my SIL 3 boys! This layout is part of my Tuesday tip over at Kaisercraft's blog....
using wooden flourishes as a stamp? sounds interesting then please go by the blog HERE for more info!

Kaisercraft Materials Used: St Nicholas papers – Paper noel PI282, Kris Kringle PI285, Bellsnickle PI288, Christ kindle PI287, Collectables CT767, Sticker sheet SS196, Wooden flourishes Baubels FL308, mini alpha stickers cherry red MA508, texture stamps – Arty CS879, Script CS752 foam squares T303, double tape T304.      Other: black ink, black red & teal mists, texture paste
Hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday & thank you for taking the time to stop by.....

17 comments:

  1. Awesome christmas pages Rachael, sigh is it nearly Chistmas already!!!Have a great restof the week, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. . . and I love your blog header! That's so you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!! LOVING all that fussy cutting and LOVING the ornaments on the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Christmas layouts Rachael!! Can't believe it's getting so close ... where has the year gone??? Love all the fussy cutting and fancy using your wooden flourishes as a stamp ... wow!! Fabulous works!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are both just so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful pages, nicely balanced and love the fussy cutting.....you are scaring me with the Christmas pages though....I haven't recovered from last year!!! Love the stamping with the embellies...now that IS clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! You have such great ideas and I always love your back grounds.. you make them your own.. great photos and wonderful use of the Christmas papers too..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee these are gorgeous! LOOOVE that clock misted background.....& the 2nd ones with the baubles...totally delish! You made me LOL re: your kids...seems it's just one of those things:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are so incredibly gorgeous, Rachael!! Love the fussy cutting and all those brilliant details! Your background work always leaves me in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is gorgrgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning !!! Loving both beautiful layouts!!!! Amazing! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your projects are both simply beautiful. I love all the fussy cutting and how you designed your pages!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10