Monday, May 6, 2013

STUCK May 1st sketch...........

A BIG HELLO!
& a HAPPY Monday to you all....
Stuck has revealed all of the CT layouts for May 1st Sketch!
SO! I thought I'd share my CT layout here....
This photo is of Ethan waiting to go on to play football for his School!!
He played AWESOMELY as usual LOL! YES! I know a bit biased... He scored 2 tries for his team....
out of 3 games!! OH! & I'm 1 of those mum's who is on the side line jumping up & down cheering him on!!
hehehe! He tell's me that it OK to do so...

       Oh! & here is the sketch                                     

  which I've flipped like this
Most of my products I purchased from Anna's Craft Cupboard  
 the paper's n diecuts are Teresa Collins - Memories range & available HERE
The stars I created with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Die Stacking Stars HERE
The Tweeny bitz Cogs are Twiddleybitz ( love these cogs) I've heat embossed these...
 I Don't like my handwriting so I've hidden some Journaling/ Info....
 The larger cog is from  Twiddleybitz Steam Punk Gear Border which I've inked with black ink....
Also! Twiddley Alpha's which I've inked some with red ink & some heat embossed!!
Be sure to stop on by & check out the other CT layouts HERE 
YOU will leave Stuck felling OH! SO! Inspired...
THANKS heaps for stopping by & have a FANTASTIC week!!
  

16 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Rach.... THis layout is absolutely Stunning!.... You rock!!! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a knockout page! WTG!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fabulous Rach - love the side clusters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is such an amazing page Rach... the colours just explode off the page!!! I am love the all the yummy clusters too!! Hope you and your family are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this clean look and painted accents, it looks really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is SOOOOO cool! love the burst of paint and all the little details! stunning LO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my absolute all time fave...I think it's those white 'sunray-ish' rain splashes...dunno how else to describe them...& those colours & the yummy layering...& I'm a star fan, too...it's just delicious!!!!!!!! Bet your boy loves it, too:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing, you do such awesome male layouts, love the stamping in the back ground, fantastic photo, love the stars and the colors.. I think I just love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the arrows and stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this a really great boy LO, love the colors and the way you used the embellies!! Great picture as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza! This is sooo amazing! Love how you turned the sketch! The details are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous!Love the details. Your work is very inspiring.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic boy layout with incredible detail. LOVE this. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool!! Have loved my visit to your blog!! Would love to see you playing at Scrap Around the World - hope you will get a chance next month :))))

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10