Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Mind Eye 3 - Ruby range

I'm back to share with you some more  DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
I also got to play with the ever some lovely My Minds Eye-Ruby range....
I received 5 papers of the MME Ruby , the Ruby Enamel dots, the Ruby layered stickers & the Ruby Sticker sheet...
So first up is this layout of Chloee.... Took this photo just after getting her first ever face paint!!!

In my background I've used a couple of different 6x6 Crafter's workshop templates
which @ the moment Anna has 30% off all Crafters workshop templates...
also lightly stamped with a Prima script stamp which  the Prima stamps are @ 40% off 
 I was Inspired to create this bow after seeing a couple of layouts & cards with these sort of bows over on Pinterest....
extra layering by using the layered sticker sheet in my layer... no wasting!! hehehe

Next up is this layout of Chloee & her Cousin Courtney!!
I just LOVE it when Cousins get on sooo well....
 have uaed some of the MME -ruby Enamel dots...
 A few different Cheery Lynn Design Dies I've used here...
Nautical Wheeler Doily, Frecnh Pastry Doily & Small Exotic Butterfly!!


Next is another layout of Chloee....
 OH! how I love the Kasiercraft - Doily mask!! 1 of my FAVE mask ever!!
some more of those MME -Ruby Enamel dots  &  a Sizzix - scallop heart die in a few different sizes!!!


& lastly with this range is this layout of ME & my boy...
again a few different stamps i've used here - The Kasiercraft  - 


Which Anna has 40% off these Prima Zippers along with other Tile & Trinklets
be sure to stop by & check out the massive stocktake SALE happening till 13th January 
Loads of bargains going on!!
THANK YOU sooooo very much for poppin on over & checking out what I've been up to
& your comments are REALLY appreciated...

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the bow on the top one & all those hexagons over the show look FAB....gorgeous colours with these too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Amazing layouts all of them :)) incredible work ! Happy new year too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow you are always doing layouts that grab the attention and look wonderful.. love your use of the stamps.. and all the layers, fabulous papers, great photos.. what is not to love here... love em all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fabulous Rachael! Love all the misting and hexagonal bits! Wow to all the wonderful layering details and design!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rachael these are amazing. So love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Rach.
    Your pages are sensational girl. The photos are always so capturing and the way you create a page is amazing. Placement, detail, balance, subtleness, design. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all just gorgeous Rach, so many fab things to catch the eye. I especially love the one of you & your son. Such a beautiful photo. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those ruby colors are scrumptious! I always love digging through all your little details-amazing!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Welcome back with some of the most stunning layouts. You have included both the funny and aesthetically rich kind of designs. It’s really interesting to see them all. Keep it up such good work.
    shirring elastic

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10