Monday, January 7, 2013

Guest Designer for Twiddleybitz


Hello fellow scrappers!
I am super excited to share that I've
been asked to Guest Design over @ Twiddleybitz for JAN/ FEB/MARCH
I was sent some GORGEOUS Twiddleybitz products & have been scrapping up a storm with Twiddleybitz products...
Now! if you regularly see my creations I am a layout kinda girl!! layouts are what I love to create..........
SO! When I received this Gate Book........ I sat there staring at this really thinking how will I tackle this!!
BUT! I have to say love love L.O.V.E the end result... 
We live near Cowra & have never taken the kids to the Cowra Japanese Gardens... BUT! in 2012 we end up going twice...
Warning loads of photos!!
the gates I've added a few layers of gesso! then was dried I've sprayed in a few different colors....
All the GORGEOUS ribbons & flowers are Green Tara....




the papers & diecuts are the from the December  Kaisercraft - Secret Admire range & available from Anna's Craft Cupboard HERE...

I also! added 3 of 4 of the Gorgeous Vintage keys -  Memory which I inked green..

another Vintage Key - Love inked this 1 orange then added some Kindy Glitz - Crystalina


Inked this Vintage heart key pink then added a little Kindy Glitz - Crystalina...
& the back of the book...
 The DELIGHTFUL Twiddleybitz- Cluster of Mushrooms I've added once again Gesso... then added some glitter & mini beads...which I was Inspired by the ever so talented Erin Blegen... Her creations are TOTALLY Amazing... She has been adding all sorts of beads & in different ways to her creations lately & this Inspired me! 
I have a couple of layouts & cards to all share & will be do in another post...
till then THANK YOU so much for stopping by today & I hope you have a FABULOUS week!

14 comments:

  1. Wow! What a delight this project is, so colorful and fun! Congrats on your guest spot, they are lucky to have your talent :) lovely use of all those Green Tara goodies, too, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! Well done on your GDT spot. You have done incredible work. LOVE this so much. SO creative and so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such yummy, candy colors! A lot of love and time went into making those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful, the detail you use is amazing. Congratulations on your GD spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! First off -- HUGE CONGRATS on the GDT!!!!! And YOUR ALBUM!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! Just soooooooooooo gorgeous!! LOVING all the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Rach. This is just stunning. The colours are beautiful and the work in this is unbelievable. Congrats on the Guest spot, I am sure they are loving what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! This is AMAZING, Rach! The colours, textures, layers...and everything else..it's all outstanding...fantastic work for someone who only ever does layouts! Huge congrats on your GDT spot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooops...got carried away in my excitement...lol
    Forgot to say that it's amazing how you live in a town, but never go to it's major attraction...we are the same - been to the Japanese Gardens before moving here to live, but only been there with kids on school excursions...years ago...or just go up there for the restaurant...lol. Probably should take a trip up there (when it's not so HOT!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Rachael, this is STUNNING!! you have created a magnificent work of art with this little book, so many details too... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure working on such creative stuffs could be both interesting and fun loving experience of people like you all. I too wish to take a plunge in this world and enjoy the real beauty of creativity and art.

    lace motifs australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your GD, your work with this mini is awesome. You so brave with all these bright colors and amazingly different embellishments. I love the resultngrat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, this is soooo beautiful, Rach! I love all the amazing details- and am so HAPPY to inspire you in a small way :)- that's awesome. YOU are an inspiration :D~!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10