Saturday, January 12, 2013

Basic Grey - Serenade

Hello ladies!
 hope all is well
I Finding myself starting to get a little behind in sharing my creations..
Just with school holidays trying to keep kiddies busy & then everyday life!
anyways!
Wanted to share these 3 layouts that I created as part of December my DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard.. These were put up on Anna's blog the other day!!
my 3rd range I got to play with in December was the Basic Grey - Serenade
First up is this layout of Ethan...
also have 
 I have added this 7gypsies - handle, So like opening up a door to see & in the case read the  I have Journaling inside about he first black eye.. which he got when playing with friends at school.. 1 of his friends & himself collided & Ethan came out with this black eye!!
We always thought he would have got his first black eye from football! 
 also! have used  Anna's Craft Cupboard (ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive- mini stars  Anna has these 25% off ATM..  there is some REALLY great bargains to be had It ends tomorrow night be sure to stop by...
I have added some embossing Sliver Pearl - Cosmic shimmer....  I am LOVIN this stuff ATM.. 

 Next up is this layout again of Ethan.. he is such a Happy go lucky boy!!
& he get the giggles so easily... It's sooo WONDERFUL to be around him , he puts a smile on my dial! ♥ 
This bit of cotton clump was fully Inspired by both Georgia Heald & Natalie Elphinstone.. Both these ladies have created layouts with clumps of Cotton/twine & really liked that idea & thought I'd added it too along with Green Tara - mini rosebuds which are Available from Anna's ... 
Here I've used the WOW - Mini Cog Pack & dabbed the cogs with TA - Glitter Glam Cookies & Cream..
another (ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive - word Giggle....

& lastly for today...
is this layout of Chloee! my sassy girl..
added a couple of ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive - Mini Dress forms..
I also got some BG Serenade - Chiffon Flowers & 1 fell apart I just used the petals along with  Green Tara - Mini Roses, Rosebuds & 7cm Petals...
A  Micro beads (ACC) WOW Chipboard  Exclusive  - word sassy.. I've added gesso then before the gesso dried sprinkled some Mirco beads!!!
 Till next time ladies! ENJOY your weekend...

20 comments:

  1. Rachael some amazing layouts, I love that you've added the chipboard backing from the cogs, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are just so amazing. I'm just in awe of these creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the frrling:0, I was so busy last couple of weeks /and lasy couple og=f days:)/ but can not share it yet. I like your work a lot, very cool pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous work , love all the details, stamping and layering, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The "Shiner" photo is a good one. He'll get a kick out of this looking back at it! Knees is also very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rachel...what a GREAT job of these papers...some of my faves atm, too...& that handle??? MWAH!!! Really, really like them all but the top one has my heart....just love the stars & washi & bg work:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such awesome layouts! Love all the stamping on your layouts!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous layouts with this range, Rach. I lovvvve that handle in the first one & the colours & design in the 2nd. Awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Rach OMG. These are sensational. The best yet I think. Don't know what to say except OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous layouts. You do such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are just AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the layers! So BEAUTIFUL!!!! And OUCH to the shiner!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh you rocked that Basic Grey! WOW! Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI ... I know what you mean about life and the school holidays! the days are off and running!! These layouts look amazing.. so much to look at, love all the busy bits, perfect for your sons layouts!! and your DD is soooo cute! she really worked the camera in the last layout!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. each page is gorgeous - filled with lots of amazing elements - can stare at them for ages :) Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each layout is totally gorgeous and full of so many great details! I love the use of thread on the second one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you rocked this collection.....just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful pages,with so many stunning details on.

    Fab work:):)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE how you've got a LO for each of the kidlets! Great job...& yep! Cotton clumps are pretty cool - looks great as does your embossing .....hope the hols & the heat haven't got to you tooooo much....& HAPPY BIRTHDAY...forgot to say so above [embarrassed blush!!!]....hope you're loving being 21, isn't it????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab post Rach, so many great details. Love your attention to detail. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous!!!Really stunning work♥

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10