Friday, September 14, 2012

King of Hearts ** Scraps Of Elegance**

Ello! Ello!
Hope all is well with you all ATM! I will admit I am a lot BETTER today...
My boy went on his school excursion on Tuesday morning & came home last night!!
He was SUPER excited about going & was a bit of a chatter box for about 4days prior... 
& for some reason I just didn't want him to go! (insert sad face)
BUT! he went & he had a ball... & NOW is home again!! All is good again...
Anyways!
onto the good stuff..... scrapping!
I have this layout to share that I created with my Scraps Of Elegance DT Nostalgia kit for September!!
It is FULL with YUMMY Pion Grandma's School Book papers & lots of other goodies!!
 King of Hearts..
(sorry don't know why the photo is blurry?)
Kaisercraft Miss Match Collectible Die Cuts are from the Nostalgia Embellishment Add On:
Jenni Bowlin banner stickers  (part of the kit)
A tag with some hidden journaling & under the tag poking out either side the Kaisercraft - rubon...(part of the kit)
 Prima Pin - from Nostalgia Embellishment Add On:
Flowers from the Nostalgia Floral Add On:
again sorry for the blurry photo?
 From my stash:
 The number stamp,tag & the black alphas stickers on the Jenni Bowlin banners (Banner's are part of the kit)
THANK YOU so much for stoppin by & I hope you have a absolutely WONDERFUL weekend..
Till next time!

13 comments:

  1. Hey Rach... I know exactly how it feel like... but hes back now all good... now its my turn...Matin is in 2grade... he will be having his 1st sleepover in school for term 4...im nervous.. everytime when I think about it...I felt a knot in my gut....how bad is that eh....

    Beautiful layout...love the idea of hidden journal and the tag.... great use of number stamps too... You rock my friend ...as always.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo, the flowers, the bike and loving the title on the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really great! love the banner - my current scrapbooking love is creating bsnners! The hidden journaling is an excellent idea as well! much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful rich colours here Rach. Love the details like the numbers and your "lattice piece". Great title too...I might have to remember this on....
    And yes, we do like to know they are safe at home. I think that's the hard bit about them being away. I dread when they are late teenagers to adults....not knowing where they are. Maybe it just happens slowly and you adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as always lovin your rolled corner of your photo..beautiful layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! Such wonderful color and texture!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous.. i love the colors and so much interesting elements to look at.. have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how you've built up the background....looks really great - funny how sometimes we worry when there's no cause - glad your boy had a ball:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love this Rach...totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another outstanding male layout!! I get so much inspiration from you!! Your awesome!!! thanks again Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous LO. Love all ur LOs actually lol. And I'm glad he's home safe I know exactly how u feel about not wanting him to go

    ReplyDelete
  12. It never nice when you are away from your children, really love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simply perfect, I love it, I have so much to learn about scrabooking, thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10