Monday, April 9, 2012

Sketch #127 & HAPPY EASTER to you all

Hi there! HAPPY EASTER to you all...
It seems to have been a while since my last post & visiting you all!!
Just life became SOooooo Busy in the last week of School & then we went away for the Easter Break!Visiting some Friends & some of Jason's Family!!! We had  a FANTASTIC time & we are now Home Sweet Home......  I'm a Little behind in Sharing thing's, as I didn't even have time to Schedule any posts..

Today I'll Share with you My layout for Sketch #127 Let's Capture These Sketches
Be sure to Pop on Over & Check out the Other DT ladies Layouts!!









& this is  Sketch #127

 A Couple of Close Ups!


Products:

MME Follow your Heart Be Amazing Brads & Honey Blue paper,
MME Fine & Dandy True Blue Shining & Pleasant papers,
The Crafter's Workshop 12 x 12 Template Cosmic Swirl,
American Craft Thickers – Black,
EK Success – Punch,
Collection Elements – Vintage Butterfly,
Lil Something – Cog.

THANKS for Stopping by & I hope to be visiting you REAL SOON...
I just have a few loads of washing calling out to me first!!
 OH! & CLICK HERE if you are interested in the Giveaway I have going


18 comments:

  1. Awesome boy page! Love the texture you gave it and the great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Rach, I haven't had the time I would like to visit your blog of late so I've just caught up now and OHH MY you have been busy!! Absolutely fab layouts; every one of them, you are rocking everything right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome, Rachael!! I love your grungy, boy layouts- so bright and awesome- love the yellow and black together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the paint, the hexagons and love love love the smiley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice break ~ it's always good to recharge the batteries....love these colours & those hexagons. They work so well for boy LO's, I reckon! This one has got such ENERGY to it....great work, Rachael:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pieces you used for background. And the smile=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boy page Rachael, love the background it looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW oh WOW! Love this layout! Awesome action shot! Glad to hear you had a great easter xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI! So glad you have had a lovely Easter! This layout is amazing.. a wonderful take on the sketch, with room for your own interpretation... I love the hexagons you have put in there.. and that photo... snapped at a perfect moment!! fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a good Easter!!!...Beautiful layout... love the pops of yellow...[always love Yellow!]..Love the grungy look!! Suits the photo!!! Simply awesome... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great boy page Rachael- love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful boy page, Rachael!!!love the paint, the fun picture!
    Fabulous work as always!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome snap! Love this layout, very very boy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your background. You are a busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful LO, love the background n colours used...

    ReplyDelete
  16. what an awesome LO - the picture is pretty cool too - LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so vibrant Rachael - great job!! Now I want to ask - in the post after this, of Chloee, where do I buy those flourish dies? HBS?? I think you said they were MFT dies, Australian? Do you buy direct?? Sorry to be a pain...

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10