Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hi there!
How the weekend going for you so far?  Good I hope!
Hubby & the kids just left for the afternoon/night to do some fishing! ME is all on my lonesome (Insert a be fat grin)
SO with the TUNES Cracked....... I thought I'd better do a post, then maybe even some blog hopping since I haven't been doing much visiting lately! Just been SO busy doing things with kids in the school holidays trying to keep them & ME HAPPY!  LOL!
ANYWAYS!
This Layout is my take on this month Sketch over @ Anna's Craft Cupboard
I have known this Girl  for about 22years now! GEE! that makes me sound old hey!  LOL!
We weren't all that gr8 of friends till about half way thou Year 9 @ School...
 Libby & her Family moved up to the coast a couple of years ago!!!SO we don't talk or see each other very much !Lib is just 1 of those friends that you could count on her NO matter what!!
I just LOVE that!



Created by ever so talented Wendy Smith......April Sketch
I have to admit, I looked @ this Sketch & was a little stumped @ first!
Then brought some YUMMY Pink Paislee - Spring Jubilee from ANNA'S & it all came together....
A Couple of Close UPS!
A bit of hidden Journaling! I seem to into that @ the moment!
made these lil flower with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Die Flower Trio,
& Leafy Flourish
Making Memories Friends Rub-on.... Which has been in my Stash for like ages! I can't believe that it still 
worked..  hehehe
Products:
Martha Stewart  - Vintage & Doily Punches,
Prima Flowers.

You still have just over a Week to play along!
& why NOT! $40.00 up for Grabs...

22 comments:

  1. You never fail to deliver! I ADORE how you've those black splotches of paint all over the show...it looks fab:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow rach! that is amazing... love the sense of colour in this! gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, totally gorgeous, Racg....loving all those fabulous bursts of colour!
    Enjoy your home alone weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful.. I am loving your use of color at the moment.. you just put it on and it looks amazing.. all the flowers, and flourishes.. gorgeous!! and somehow I missed the one of you and your DD, How girly and beautiful this is too!! fabulous scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous papers and amazing layout, love all the clusters of flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to have the house to yourself!! Crank that music up girl! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! BEAUTIFUL colors and loveeeeeeeeee all the flowers!! Just simply GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the punched edges, the rich colors and the design!!! It’s awesome!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Rach, sooooo many gorgeous details to grab the eye here. Love love love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much detail in this gorgeous layout! And such a lovely subject. Hope you enjoyed your quiet time while the family were fishing xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rach this is just stunning. There is so much colour and detail in it. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart the colors here.!!! Beautifully done Rach... Okay...I'm definitely playing along.... see u soon!!! Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout - so much colour and detail - and YAY I have those papers now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Rach, I really love the colours and that leaf die is divine! I think I need those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful LO I love it. I live this line with the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally beautiful Rachael!! Love the colours and layers, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW WOW WOW This is so bright and beautiful Rach!! I am missing visiting here, I NEED to get here more often...you are full of inspiration! Why does life have to be so busy...!! Love the black ink splats!! Take care :))Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!!!! look at all that detail...how do you do it????
    Loving another of your layouts!!!!!1
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Rach!! Luv the bright colours with splashes of black! So nice to have a friend like that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachael...I LOVE this page! It is stunning! Beautiful, amazing layering work - the flowers - the yellows - all of it is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the colours of this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Insanely gorgeous Rach! The colors, the details, the layering, just WOW! xox

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10