Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LOOK/SEE is the Birds latest word.......

Hi There!
The Latest Word or should I say Words! for Bird Is The Word Are...
LOOK / SEE
You may use Look See or both words on your Creations!!!
Once again the rest of the Designers & the Guest Designers have came up with some Brilliant Creations!!
Be sure to pop on over (if you haven't already) too check them O.U.T!!
Also! Wendy has Created a Fantastic Sketch for you to use if you wish.... 

 I went with Using both Look/ See on my layout....
& a Couple of Close Ups!

Got a tag tucked in there with some info!
The Papers, Journaling Cards & Chipboard Stickers are Prima-Almanac & from My April Swrlydoo kit HERE
Products:
Prima Almanac Agenda & Shaffer papers,
Prima Almanac – Chipboard Stickers,
Prima Almanac Journaling Notecards,
Prima 12 x 12 inch Alphabets Sun Kiss,
 Prima – Buttons, Flower & Resistant Canvas,
 Martha Stewart – Heart Punch,
6x6 The Crafter's Workshop – Brick.
THANKS for Stoppin by & hope you have a WONDERFUL day!

13 comments:

  1. A great layout to recognize his achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout!!! I love that tiny alphas... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the brick and loving the twisted burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI.. oh wow!! this is amazing... I love the patterned paper at the back and then broken up with the punched strip and brick wall.. and all the gorgeous embellies... wowo.. a new fav I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh yeah....this is great....so much to look at! I'm loving that little charm, too...& that twisted 'ribbon'...:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cool page! I love your choise of paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Rachael you have been busy!!!! How many layouts do you do per week??? And they are all so detailed and GORGEOUS!!!! Way to go!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning page... the brick looks so cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally fabulous Rachael, your layering always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh love that brickwork & all your gorgeous layers. You always have so many yummies on your layouts Rach, it is a real eye candy thing. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great boy page Rach. Love the quote and you have included some gorgeous elements in there. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10