Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm a Creative Team Member At..........

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
I have made it on the Creative Team over @ 
Beyond the Door Scrap Challenge.........
A Big Thanks go's out to Catie for believing in Me to Inspire
you all each month!!!!
Along with 
Catie
Nicolee
Malinda
This is the 5 New CT members!! 
1. Lindy Gillespie
2. Anna Wolleben
3. Rachael Funnell   here I am
4. Agnieszka vel Bellaidea
5. Amanda Hartmann

Congrats! To these FAB U LAS Ladies....
We also have the lovely Marelle JackmanAs our December GCT member......


Beyond the Door is....
A challenge blog all about drawing inspiration from different rooms around the house...




















































"At BTD, our aim is to inspire you to scrap, rather than be a challenge blog where people are entering for prizes"


SO let's go onto Decembers Challenge.....


Just look @ the Refreshing Room!!
Most Decembers Challenges are traditionally
Christmas & nothing wrong with that...
Catie went with something a bit different more of a Summer
feel to it!!
SO! My first CT layout for Beyond The Door
Here I've teamed up Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden- flower blooms paper
with Bo Bunny - Gabrielle - Take flight ( that's where I fussy Cut the Butterflies from)

A even Closer look @ the STUFF 2 SCRAP - hearts
Which I've Inked & have added Crackle too..

Other Products Used here:
Prima - Tres Jolle Moonlight vine & Resin Bird Cage,
Doilies, The Girls paperie - Glitter Charm,AC - thickers, 
MFT - Dizzy Doily Die, Ribbon.

SO! I know we are all busy right now!!
BUT! head on over & become a follower (if not already)
While your over there Check out the other AMAZING CT
Layouts for the December Challenge....
Hope to see you play along REAL Soon....
Sorry for Always ending with the SAME THING
BUT! I really DO Appericate you stoppin by
& you all just Blow ME away with the 
Lovely comments you leave ME!!
♥♥

18 comments:

  1. My oh my, WOWWW Rachael!! This is amazing, what an incredibly gorgeous layout!! I love every details, what a wonderful take from the inspiration photo!! It's like a perfect case, and I love how you placed the photos!! =) Well done, congratulations on making to the DT, yayyy!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you Rachael ... woohoo !!!! this is so awesome .... loving all the colours and layers .... fabulous Miss Rachael .. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love that lace background and congrats on your DT possie, another one to add to your growing list, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooohooooo congratulations!!! Gorgeous LO to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Love your layout. Especially the use of that square doily. Can't wait to see more inspiration with your new DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rachel...fabulous news!
    Your layout is stunning WOW WOW WOW!!!
    so rich in colour and detail!!
    such an inspiration
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  7. my this is just GORGEOUS Rach, full of gorgeous eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rachael! Your layout is stunning and I LOVE what you did with the chippie hearts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats Rachael! So well deserved. Your layout is stunning as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HUGE CONGRATS Rach!! Love love this layout...so many gorgeous details! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Rachael! Thought of you today when I saw the Webster's DT call (our convo still makes me chuckle) this time I'm sure you would make it!! Beautiful layout & you & me are buds at Prima this month I see - woot woot to us LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great news... Rachael!! This is amazing, that is one incredibly gorgeous layout!! I love every on it!!! You nailed the inspiration photo!! Awesome!!! And I love how you placed the photos!! Well done!!!! congratulations on making to the DT!!.. You well-deserved.... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI.. oh wow.. this is my new fav! i love this.. all the flowers, and frills and butterflies.. so very pretty...and well done on being in the CT, you certainly will inspire with your beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bird cages I got for less than $600 offers great benefits for my Cockatoos, which features a nesting box door for breeding and top opening for an accessible play top. And lastly, I bought my Eclectus a brand new cage that was even bigger and far more convenient for less than $600.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the feeling in this layout!!! And it’s a perfect take on the challenge!!! Love the way you used the Bo Bunny butterflies and that you chose those funny alphas together with the romantic papers. A perfect mix!!! Have a nice weekend! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rach I am so excited for you. Congrats. Your work is just fabulous and this page is no exception. Love your take on the inspiration photo and I always have to look twice or three times or more at each embellie and detail. You seem to have this "knack" for placement.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!!!! :) So happy for you!! Your page is Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. *Doing the Happy Dance* Oh Rachel this is so Awesome! Huge congrats darling! your taking the scrappen world be storm! I seriously heart this layout! oh i just ozzes loveliness and so heart warming and fuzzy feeling :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10