Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Guest Designer for..... Berry71Bleu






Marivic Clifton the Owner of  Berry71Bleu  
Asked me a couple of months back to 1 of the Guest Designers
for December....... 

& let me tell you I Proudly excepted this role!!!
I share this spot with 2 other December Guest Designers....

Click HERE to check it all out

Marivic really is the Queen of making such Beautiful tags....
Click the Berry71Bleu badge to head over to the Esty store
& check out the AMAZING array of Gorgeous Tags
This is the First Tag I got to create with....
Like seriously just look the details to this Tag!!
with the tag having Merry Christmas from the four of US...
I decided to go with this photo!!! 
& this is the other Gorgeous Tag 
for last few years on Christmas Eve,we seem to have the same little routine going on.......
 We go for a drive around looking @ the all the Christmas lights, We then come back home & put out some Milk & cookies for Santa..... Then off to bed they go!!


Berry71Bleu also has a December Challenge set by 
1 of the Berry71Bleu DT members michelle
Michelle Invites you all to use this following Sketch
for Inspiration & Incorporate a tag of any kind into your
page....
& this is what's Up for grabs
I was the Very Lucky Winner of September's Berry71Bleu Challenge!!!!
So with my winning pack 
I mixed things up a little & came up with this....
OH! this tag is more gorgeous IRL!!!!
you have till the 31st of December to 
play along....
Thanks for stoppin by 
& have a Wonderful Sunday
xx

11 comments:

  1. Rach the tags are just so beautiful and detailed and you have showcased them beautifully on each page. Gorgeous Christmas pages and the pretty page of DD is so feminine and sweet. She looks so much like you in that pic.
    Congrats on the GDT spot. You have done a fabulous job for Marivic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so beautiful. The detail in your tags is stunning. Love the family photo in the first one too xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh Rach I was so excited when I saw your name over at Berry Blu... and your work is just magnificent !!! you have showcased the tags perfectly .. they are so gorgeous aren't they ??
    such beautiful work Rach .. love it all .. congrats to you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest DT possie Rach, your LO's are stunning. Love the cracked background on your second LO and your 3rd is just too sweet, Chloee makes the perfect princess fairy!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Rachael, you have been busy haven't you? These all look devine, so lovely. Those tags look great & that pic of your daughter is gorgeous. Love it all. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...stunning page Rachael...adore all the beautiful detail, I love the style and wonderful papers and what a gorgeous pic of your children!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachael,

    You know how I happy I am that you said yes for this month's GDT.

    I love all your work and you are such a great person to work with!

    Thank you in behalf of everyone at berry71bleu and your work is absolutely beautiful!!

    Hugs from your friend in Texas..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your GDT Rachael! Beautiful work with Marivic's tags & I love your page for the challenge too! Have I seen your top 10 chipboard projects here yet?! Hmmm...I can't remember, I must check your archive! My memory is pretty shoddy lately what with so much going on. I hope you are applying to ID :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on you GDT spot, Rachaell!!!!
    Beautiful work and I love the tags!!
    Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those tags are stunning and you’re definitely the right person to make magic with them!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! WOW! all these layouts are expolding with colouring and texture and just pure awesomeness! so blow away! Rachel seriously darling WOOT WOOT for the DT Spot i couldn't think of a more perfectly creative person for the job! your totally rock these lovely tags on your layouts {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10