Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Creative Sketches - Sketch #3



Hello!


Hope you all had a Absolutely Wonderful Christmas...We sure did!
With LOADS of FOOD, FANTASTIC Pressies &  just good quality time spent together .........
Hoping to find some time to go though the Christmas photo's & share a couple with you soon..........
I've just stopped by Very Quickly to post this layout I did over a week ago & it's for the Creative Sketches - Sketch #3
I've joined in on the other 2 Sketches & just had to play along with this Sketch too!!!!!!!
Once again the DT ladies created a  GORGEOUS array of 
layouts....
So this is Sketch#3


Stuff 2 Scrap - Chippie which I've added liquid Pearls - Mint & orange...
I have used Microsoft Digital Image Suite to add
this Frame around this Photo...


Products Used:
Fancy Pants - Summer's End papers & Buttons,
Fiskar Punch, 12x12 CW - Cosmic Swirl,
Authentique - Diction Mini word Stickers, Jenni Bowlin - Butterfly Stickers,
Crate Paper - Portrait Chipboard Stickers,
 The butterflies I got by Using the Cheery Lynn Designs -  Exotic Butterfly #2 
                             Cheery Lynn Designs - Doily Dies - Exotic Butterflies Mini - Click Image to Close

                     Enjoy the Rest of your DAY!!!!!   xx

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. So love what you did on the chippie with the liquid pearls. Pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummo !!!!!! this is fantastic ... I love it all ... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love a good picture of people from behind,...and here I get several! Love this page Rachael and all your yummy details. That frame around the main photo adds a lot of interest too.
    Just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this Rach. Love what you have done with the chippies too. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Rachael. I must say I am quite taken by that border punch you have used. May have to invest!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Beautiful boarder punching! Awesome colors, and cool chip board flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute page...I love how you've decorated the chippie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachael this is gorgeous! I love your lace framed photo. Thanks for taking part.
    Sounds like you had a great Christmas, wishing you all the best for 2012 and happy scrapping xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout and take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with the MCS Sketch Contest! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this.. Wonderful job on this one... Thanks for playing..

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE what you did with the pictures!!! And the chippie is so gorgeous!!! Wishing you a wonderful and happy 2012! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous and creative LO,thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing layout... love how you used the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great layout, photos and love the chippie so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful and fun layout! The way you decorated the chippies looks amazing. Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This so beautiful Rach! Love that border and all your fabulous details! I hope you and your family had an awesome Christmas and all the best for the new year xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi my dear and sweet friend !!!This is such a perfect page I love all the details !!
    Thank you so much for be such a great and dear friend and for all the lovely comments you have written in my blog in 2011!!!
    I wish a wonderful 2012!!.
    Big huges and kisses with much love.
    Cynthia
    Please send to me a email I will like to make to you a invitation!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My goodness, here I am not doing my rounds properly for a few weeks and WHAM! soooo many things are happening! gosh what a fantastic time I've had backtracking your blog. I don't know how many CONGRATS I owe you, wonderful wonderful creations posted and incredibly happy news shared! You certainly are on a roll Rachael! 2012 is only hours away over there, hope you're having a festive count-down and a Happy New Year! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous page, love your altered chipboard, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous LO ... And how clever are you making that digi frame, I sooooo wish I could do that... happy new year my friend xx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10