Friday, May 6, 2022

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Gorgeous Girl' layout

Hello there & thanks for stopping by...
Today I share my newest layout created for 2 Crafty Chipboard


 This layout features my gorgeous niece 
and of course some GREAT 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Skeleton leaves
2022
6" Fine heart leaf wreath frame
ATC title Stick set 1


Let's start with the 2022,  inking it with nice green.
Then the ATC - Gorgeous Girl title stick I have combined two colours
Using the Tim Holtz Distress inks and inking the Title Stickcolors first with the Spiced Marmalade (orange) 
& then finishing off with a coat of Fossilized Amber (yellow) 


 Next up is the  6" Fine heart leaf wreath frame. and as I wanted to have it sitting on my photo
but not overpower the photo, so what better way than to keep this frame as is, raw.... 
And lastly for the Skeleton leaves, where I have given them a thick coat of gesso
then placed them throughout the fussy cutting layers....


That's it from me, 
Hopefully, my layout has inspired you in some way..,
Until next time

01 09 10