Sunday, May 22, 2022

2 Crafty Chipboard - 'Create Your Own Sunshine'

Hello there, Trust all is well!

Today sharing this mixed media, 
grungy, girly layout, my newest created for  2 Crafty Chipboard

featuring yours truly, along with some beautiful Studio 73 papers, flowers 
and of course some great 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Boho hanger
6x4 Phrase Sticks Set 5
Corner Steampunk Set 5
Giant gears & Cogs
Medium Steampunk gears


Let's start with this gorgeous Boho hanger....   Just LOOOK at that detail 
and I've kept it quite simple by inking this with a lovely purple (lavender)

Then I have the Perfect Title 'Create Your Own Sunshine' 
from the 6x4 Phrase, Sticks Set 5  Sitting at the top of the Boho hanger,
which I've given this phrase stick two light coats of Gesso...


Next up is the Corner Steampunk from Set 5 where I inked one of the corners with a sliver, 
then I have cut the Corner in half and placing the two halves
 in between the fussy cutting & flower clusters...


Also! added a Giant and a couple of the Medium Steampunk gears 
 inking these in a pretty Pastel pink finishing it off just nicely...

AND that's it from me, Thanks for stopping by
 Hopefully, I have inspired you in some way today
Until next time!

 

01 09 10