Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2 Crafy Chipboard - Merry Christmas layout

Well Hello there!
I'ts NOT long now till christmas, I hope you all get
to celebrate with your love ones...

Today I have some more christmas inspiration
 that I have created for 2 Crafty Chipboard to share with you..


Papers Ive used are a mixture of STUDIO 73 - 
TimeKeeper, Distingwished Gentlemen & Christmas Story...

2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
ATC Tiny Stars & Hearts
2018 
Brushstroke Tree
Florish adornment set 7
Swaying branches
Merry Christmas title



At this time of the year I love taking time out just to relax a little
& create while reminiscing of the previous chirstmas celebrations...


Again I have just simply inked all my chipboard..
The cute Brushstroke Tree inked with a pastel pink,
The tiny stars inked gold & the title 'Merry Christmas'
inked with light brown...


The Florishes & Swaying branch I have inked with a green then cutting
them into smaller peices & placing them though out my fussy cut out flower clusters...


And my final touch adding the 2018 where I
have inked with a light red....

Thanks so much for stopping by & I would like to
 Wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
& fingers crossed 2022 is a GOOD year for us all!!


01 09 10