Monday, December 6, 2021

2 Crafty Chipboard
Love at christmas

Hello Everyone! 
EVEN though it's been a rough kinda year 
December is here and I couldn't resist creating 
this christmas themed layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard...


 


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Heritage heart frame
Love at Christmas title
Santa gnomes & Stars
Mini Christmas Baubles


I have kept it relatively simple & have inked all the chipboard pieces...

Here I have inked the super cute Santa Gnome & my title
'Love at Christmas' with Distress Oxide Aged Mahogany (deep red)
then gave it a coat of clear gesso...


The Heritage heart frame Mini Christmas Baubles
have been inked with a distress Ink - Victorian Velvet, a lovely 
pastel pink...


I hope you get a bit of a chance to take a break to create...

Thanks for popping by & I will be back soon with some more 
Christmas inspro..
Until then

 
01 09 10