Thursday, June 27, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - Mintay by Karola Dreamer Collection 'Live your Dreams' layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello Everyone!
I have been busy scrapping up a storm DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard
Today I share my first layout created with the GORGEOUS Mintay by Karola - Dreamer collection... 

 The soft pastels colours & the images are just beautiful & makes creating any project super easy....
My layout 'Live your Dreams' featuring my gorgeous girl!!



I started with the Mintay by Karola - Dreamer 05 paper & added some stamping using Kaisercraft - Dictionary & Woven line stamps... Next adding some layers using a Kasiercraft - Decorative Die - Crochet Doilie & then matting my photo using the pink side of the  Dreamer 05 paper.... 


Next! I did some, ok quite of bit fussy cuttting images from Dreamer 01 and 09 Elements papers and attached the images with foam tape... Then added a few pink & purple flowers using Prima marketing - 'Gold coast Malibu  & Green Tara Assortment purple flower pack...





Finishing off my layout by adding my title -  I used a Kaisercraft stamp 'Live your Dream' stamped onto some white cardstock & fussy cut out then attached using foam tape..... some Prima Mica flakes 'Mulberry'and a few of the SUPER CUTE Annabelle Acrylics - Pink glitter butterflies... 






Mintay by Karola - Dreamer Collection ----> HERE
Annabelle Acrylics ----> HERE



Mintay by Karola - Dreamer 05 paper
Mintay dreamer 05 - Mintay by Karola Dreamer layout Live your Dreams by Rachael Funnell


Mintay by Karola - Dreamer elements 09
Mintay by Karola - Dreamer 04
Annabelle Acrylics -Pink & White glitter butterflies


I do hope you like my layout as much as I do.... I have more to share & will do soon....
Rach x
01 09 10