Saturday, June 22, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard Sense & Sensibility 'Cherish' layout

Hello Everyone! 
Today I'm sharing another DT layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard.... 

As I mention in a previous post I am a lover of working with blue SOoooo! could not help myself & was drawn back to the gorgeous blue in this collection to create my 4th and final layout 'Cherish' working with the LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability paper pack + a few of the embellishments...

'Cherish'



Started with the Sense & Sensability paper 5, next added some stamping to the background then created my layers using the small blue rose image paper and 1 of the frames from the bonus images that you will find on the backing of the LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability sheet when purchasing the paper pack....
Did quite a bit of fussy cutting out the blue roses from the A4 Vintage sheet & the paper 1.. and attaching the roses with foam tape...  Also! a few of the blue butterflies from A4 Butterfly sheet..



To give the blue roses more interest I also added a few cute tiny leaves from the Green Tara - Mimosas pack, a couple Annabelle Acrylics - a flourish from the Flourish pack B & the larger 1 of the Doodle heart pack...





Also! added 1 of the clock badges, some of the 49 & Market Wishing bubbles and the Cherish word from the 2 Crafty Chipboard - Fine word set...






AND that's it from me for now...
 I just adored working with this collection & I hope you have enjoyed what I have created..
Until next time
Rach xx
Anna's Craft Cupboard
The LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability  -----> HERE 
The Annabelle Acrylics -----> HERE
01 09 10