Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - LemonCraft Sensibility 'Amazing YOU' layout

Hello Everyone! 
This week I'm up over on Anna's Craft Cupboard blog for this month using the ever so beauitful..... 
LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability paper pack + a few of the embellishments
Today I share my first layout 'Amazing YOU'

'Amazing YOU'
 



Started with whtie cardstock, added some stamping (of course lol)...   
Next tearing either side of the pink rose paper and adhering this to the white cardstock.. Then using the other side of the left of strips of pink rose paper, 
the blue checkered & tearing them into smaller strips and adhering these.....
also! added the blue rose image badge..



Using the same stamping adding some more stamping... 
Then another paper layer using foam tape to get some dimesion then 
the my photo of my gorgeous girl again foam tape...



Next some fussy cutting from the A4 Vintage time38 & the A4 butterflies ...
 All images  I used are attached using foam tape....






Finishing my layout off with Annabelle Acrylics - white Heart Frame & 
Amazing from Word pack 2
  2 Crafty chipboard alphas, which I applied some Prima - Peacock wax & white splattering....





Thanks for stopping by.... 
I have more to share so be sure to stop by again real soon..
Cheer Rach  xx
The LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability  -----> HERE 
The Annabelle Acrylics -----> HERE
01 09 10