Friday, May 31, 2019

Anna's Craft Cupboard - LemonCraft Sense & Senseability 'Wonderful Day' layout


Hello Everyone!
Today, sharing my 2nd DT layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard
 'Wonderful Day' using the ever so beauitful..... LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability paper pack + a few of the embellishments...




Blue been 1 of my favourite colors to work with I could not resist working with on the gorgeous blue in this collection to create my layout!!



Also Using  Annabelle Acrylics word Wonderful & the newly released SUPER Cute 49 & Market Wishing bubbles & Prima flowers &  Gold leafmica flakes.....





The best part is I don't need to explain much more as I have created a step by step video tutorial.....
please click the Link   ------->  https://vimeo.com/339287158
AnD ENJOY!!!

Thank you for coming by my blog, I hope you get a bit of inspiration from my video!! Still have more to share this collection, and will do soon..
Have a GREAT weekend!
Rach xx
The LemonCraft - Sense & Sensability  -----> HERE 
The Annabelle Acrylics -----> HERE

01 09 10