Monday, September 10, 2018

September DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard Pt 1.

 Hello & HAPPY Monday!
Today I share this fun bright with a hint of grunge layout, as part my September DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard
 When receiving the newly August 2018 Mini released Chipboard title  my Niece...
 I was instantly inspired & knew straight away what photo I wanted to scrapbook....

'♥ my Niece'
 2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Tangled lamp post (March 2018 release)
2017
Brooke's swirl
Fine word set 3 (August 2018 release)
♥ my Niece (August 2018 release)
ATC - branches

Starting with ♥ my Niece title I gave it a coat of gesso, once it dried then inked the  with teal & the words my niece with a fuchsia pink...
Another gorgeous August 2018 release chipboard piece I used was 'Memories' from the Fine word set 3..  I wanted the fine word Memories sitting on the ♥ to stand out a little more AND what better way than using black...


To bring some focus back to the B & W photo, I decided to use a leftover/ negative circle chipboard piece from the 6" Circle revolution frame... First giving it a couple of coats of gesso, once dried inking with a pastel Apricot colour...


Here to the right side of photo is a (March 2018 release) Tangled lamp post also coated with gesso.. 



AND this 2017 chippy piece has been inked with black.... 

That's it from me today! THANKS for stopping by & have a great week!! 

01 09 10