Friday, September 7, 2018

Anna's Craft Cupbaord - Kaisercraft - Wonderland Christmas Cards & layout

Hello everyone! 
Today I share my final creations some Christmas Cards & 'Tis the Season' layout for my September DT work for Anna's Craft Cupboard using beautiful  Kaisercraft - 'Wonderland'

First up are these 4 Cards....


With all the beautiful papers & Die cuts in the 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad was a great way to whip some Christmas cards to have ready for Christmas this yr... I am tickled pink & a bit proud of my self to have created these beauties as you can see NO mixed media for Meee! LOL!!!!!  Don't get me wrong I have a love for mixed media, but I also just adore simple (well simple for me) Cards...


The Kaisercraft Crochet Doilie die is a new favourite of mine atm... And you may have remembered seeing it on my previous layout, which included a video tutorial... pop by HERE  to check that out if you haven't already... 😀😉  
WELL I just had to feature this on the cards....
I have kept with the same basic set up!!



AND next up is this layout.....
This layout featuring my son photo taken back in 2012 (when he was still keen for his mum taking photos.. lol!)

'Tis the Season' 

I started with the 'Chilled' paper as my background piece, adding some stamping using the Kaisercraft triangle stamp & white gesso...  then tearing the top & bottom of the 'Snowfall (the circle) paper and attaching this onto Chilled paper, and just having just the top & bottom of the Chilled paper exposing some of that stamping...  Then added some more stamping onto the 'Snowfall (the circle) paper with Kaisercraft triangle stamp, but this time with black ink....


The Speciality paper snowflake was super cute & I just had to find a way to incorporate it into my page, So I cut away the tips of the snowflake & attach this, before adding my matted photo.....
Inspired by those circles I decided to cut out a few of the circles from the left over pieces & with foam tape attach the circles.... The quote strip is from the also from the 'Snowfall paper' 






The finishing it off with some of the Prima - Art Stones & adding just little bit of teal colour to some of these stones...
I hope I have inspired you in some way working with the beautiful Kaisercraft - Wonderland Collection..
The Kaisercraft - Wonderland Collection is avalaible in Anna's Craft Cupboard store now HERE

Thank you for stopping by
Rach  xx
01 09 10