Saturday, November 18, 2017

Pink Paislee - Turn the page 'Sunshine' layout

Hi there
I'm back sharing my last layout for Anna's Craft Cupboard this month, using the Pink Paislee - Turn the page collection....
This one featuring yours truly......   (photo credit to my daughter)
'Sunshine'

HOW SUPER CUTE is diecut cup from Turn the page ephemera pack
which was just perfect for creating this layout.....



here I've use these funky alpha stickers from Turn the page Sticker book


And that's it from me,
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have got some sort of inspiration
from my layouts working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee - Turn the page Collection.....
Available at Anna's Craft Cupboard now click HERE
Which BTW Anna's is having a Sale for this weekend so be sure to stop by & grab yourself a bargain....
Image may contain: flower and text


01 09 10