Sunday, November 19, 2017

November layouts for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hi There!
Today I share my November creations for 2 Crafty Chipboard....
My first layout! Featuring my brother & our beautiful niece!!
 YES! All photos are precious....  BUT! this photo has that extra special factor for me.... ๐Ÿ’—
My gorgeous niece has been going to guitar lessons, using her fathers (who sadly is no longer with US ๐Ÿ’”) guitar... Which I think is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL.....
 SO! this yr for fathers days my awesome brother decided to go visit her & they played a couple of tunes together.... ๐Ÿ’—

'Treasure'

2Crafty Chipboard used:

Guitar Collage
Music Notes
Decorative Disc Set 1
Festive Music Notes
Fine Word Set 1

 Vanessa has created so many gorgeous pieces of chipboard over the yrs.... 
I HAVE to admit that I was SUPER excited to see she released this awesome 'Guitar Collage'....


Started off with heat embossing it white, then randomly heat embossing with a gold, the guitar & the dots, finished it off with adding little yellow using Tim Holtz Crayon....  


the beautiful 'Festive Music Note' is inked with black....
I have added quite a few 'Music Notes' though out my layout, which have been inked with black, gold, silver or white gesso....


Also! with a layer of white gesso is this Fine Word 'Treasure' and 'Decorated Disc' which I cut in half.......





For my 2nd layout featuring me & my HUBSTAR....... who can get on my nerves from time to time & I'm sure I do the same... LOL๐Ÿ’•  but  he is most definitely.....

'My Knight in Shining Armour'

2Crafty Chipboard used:

My Knight in Shining Armour Title
Bird Set
Fine leafy Bush
Juliet Hearts
Circle Lace Panel
Keyholes and Locks


'My Knight in Shining Armour' title & a 'Juliet heart' has been heat embossed with white



Inked with black & cut into smaller pieces and placed thoughout my background  is the 'Circle Lace Panel' This sweet little 'Locket' has been heat embossed with a pale pink, also heat embossed with the pale pink is a couple of the 'Birds'....




Finishing off my layout are some of the 'Fine leafy bush' which I've inked with a green cut into smaller pieces....


THANKS for stopping by.... 
01 09 10