Thursday, August 31, 2017

Bo Bunny - Serendipity for Anna's Craft Cupboard Part 3

HELLO Everyone!
Back to share another layout using the Bo Bunny Serendipity Collection....
This layout featuring my boy & his girlfriend... Which I was fortunate enough to convince them to let me
take a couple some photos of them...... As they celebrated their 1 yr not so long ago!
AND let me just say GEE WIZ trying to take photo's of teenagers can be hard and
this photo is blurry..  BUT! This one is one of my FAVOURITES and I REALLY
and couldn't wait to scrap it.....

'Beautiful'



Again the Serendipity Noteworthy die cuts are FANTASTIC to create with....






Remembering this gorgeous collection is available in store NOW....
Anna's Craft Cupboard
I do have 1 more layout to share to be sure to come on back... :)
Rach   x
01 09 10