Friday, August 18, 2017

2 Crafty Chipboard August layout's

Hi There!

Today I share my August DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard
This month I created 2 layouts.....
My first layout 'Motocross' featuring my hubby & son!!!!
 I just adore this photo of the 2 of them....

'Motocross'

2 Crafty Chipboard used: 

2017
Giant gears
Steampunk medium gears
Steampunk small gears
Assorted Arrows
Motocross Title

I'm sure you know by now, I am a BIG FAN of also using up those negative/leftover chipboard pieces...
Here I've used negative/leftover chipboard piece from the Steampunk medium gears, which I has been coated with gesso, creating another texture layer..... Then inking some of the Steampunk small gears with colours inspired by the photo.... red, blue, black & yellow, placing these small gears inside of the gaps!!

Another negative/leftover chipboard piece....
this time the circle piece sitting on the photo is from 6" clock face frames...
 The Giant gears have a couple of coats of gesso & the Asst Arrows place throughout my layout have been inked with a light brown.... 

The Motocross title has a few treatments, started of with a coat of gesso, the sprayed with a blue mist spray.... Then to give a it some more texture, randomly added some fine white sand (purchased this sand from a discount store) finished it with another spray of blue mist....

***********

'Sparkle'


My second layout going all girly this time. featuring my gorgeous girl..... 

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle title
Ivy Clusters
Cassie Flourish
ATC - Tiny Hearts
12" Parisian border

With the 12" Parisian border inked very randomly with a dark brown, cut into 2 pieces & placed these pieces on the edging of my page....  

Adding some ATC - Tiny Hearts which I've inked green...

Did the same treatment inking randomly with a dark brown to this Cassie Flourish chipboard piece....


Also! peeking out underneath the flourish is some Ivy Clusters which have been coated with some gesso....

AND......
Don't let anyone ever dull your Sparkle title Started of with a couple gesso 
Wanted enhance the word Sparkle....  SO! I went with an ombre finish, adding pink glitter across the bottom of the word & also adding the pink glitter randomly over my layout......  
LOVE the end result! 

Always grateful to you for stopping by..

01 09 10