Wednesday, July 19, 2017

2 Crafty Chipboard July DT work

Hello Everyone!
Today I share 2 layouts, as part of my July DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard....

My first layout 'Love' have lots of gorgeous chipboard!

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Graceful butterfly
ATC - Tiny Butterflies
Indian Feathers
Hibiscus
Love flourish
Jewellery Strands


The 'Love Flourish' has a thick coat of gesso & finished off with some fine splatters of blue...


The delicate 'Jewellery Strands' have a very light coat of gesso, cut in half & placed top & bottom of the photo of my girl...... 

The gorgeous 'Graceful Butterfly' has a couple of coats of gesso, then inked with a Distress Dark blue ink....

The 'Hibiscus' also has a coat of gesso & then inked with a Distress pale pink.... Finished with some blue fine splatters & micro beads & beads

With the 'Indian feathers' have a coat of gesso & inked the edges with a teal ink....


For my 2nd layout which features one of my nephew's....

'Capture'

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Bubble words
Domino tiles
Mixed buttons
Polaroid frame
Mini word set 1 (Capture word)
Funky Arrows

On my background & underneath my photo is a negative chipboard piece for a extra dimension layer,
then I have placed some Domino tiles on & around this negative piece, then given all this chipboard a light coat of gesso....
to create a bit more interesting background I have inked 3 of the domino's with yellow ink!!


I have added a couple of the Funky arrows which have been inked black!

With the Mixed Buttons, I wanted them to stand out & have heat embossed them with a white....

The bubble word (COOL) where I have cut away the triangle piece & Capture word from the Mini Word Set 1 both have a couple of coats of gesso....
For the Polaroid frame, I started with given it a coat of gesso, once dried gave it a spray with a royal blue mist & adhering the frame it to the photo!

Always appreciate you stopping by...
 THANK YOU💗💗
01 09 10