Thursday, July 20, 2017

13@rts Challenge #56 - Create your own background...


Hi There!

This month 13@rts challenge - is Create your own background... 💙💚💜💗
Which is something I just L.O.V.E to do...
Felt inspired to play along & just had to create something!😀


'Always be yourself' 

Using 13@rts - Aria Story 'Sunny song' as my base paper...

A bit of fussy cutting from 13@rts - His & Hers United forever & feather papers..
also! used Ayeeda Turquoise Chalk mist...

And 13@rts Aria Story - 6x6 paper pad & the Gold hexagon glitter...


had so much fun creating this page...
Thanks for stopping by & checking it out! 
💖

4 comments:

  1. This looks amahzing!!! love all the details and such a fabulous back ground too... wonderful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love creating my own backgrounds! Sometimes, I get exactly what I wanted. Sometimes, I get something better. Sometimes, I learn a lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used all the elementd! I love the design!!! I love everything on this LO! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 13arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!!! your work is amazing Rachell!
    thanks for playing with us at 13arts challenge

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10