Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Anna's Craft Cupboard - June DT work

This month from Anna's Craft Cupboard I received the 7 Gypsies – ‘Architexture’ Collection....
Available in Anna's Craft Cupboard store --------> HERE
The paper is nice & thick with each one having a real vintage markets feel with 
great images to fussy cut!!!!
They also have awesome adhesive embellishment packs to create FANTASTIC projects…
So today I am sharing two layouts with you…  first up is this one of me &  my kiddos!! 🙂
‘Cherish’

Using the Ledger paper as my base piece, I fussy cut out some squares from the ‘Floral Guide’ paper to create some layers…..

The Adhesive Vintage keys are a great addition…
The heart & fine word Cherish are of course 2 Crafty Chipboard... 😀😀

My second layout is of my boy! 🙂
‘Live your Adventure’

This time using a white cardstock as my base….With a 2 Crafty Chipboard title...
I created layers using  JunknPainted Doors papers, Junque Adhesives – Cabin and its packaging…..
Along with Prima - Mirco beads & glass glitter also available in store ----> HERE
Stars also from the  Junque Adhesives – Cabin pack, with the addition of mini 2 Crafty Chipboard stars….
Also! Kasiercraft Doily die! My favourite die ATM... 😀💗😁

01 09 10