Sunday, June 18, 2017

2 Crafty Chipboard - June DT work

Hi there!
Today I share with you my June DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard..... 😀 
My first page 'Adore' is of my girl....



2Crafty Chipboard Used...
ATC Tiny Butterflies
Mini Branches
Beaded hearts border
Adore word from Mini word set 2
Large Film strip 
Element set 1
Arrowed heart

Leaving the large film strip, Arrowed heart & a few of the ATC tiny Butterflies raw,
 I think  worked really well with my base page....  I did however ink the edges of the
 Tiny Butterflies with black ink, just to give them a little bit more definition...


Cutting one of the Elements in half, inking black & placing a piece at either end of Large film strip.

Also! inking black some of the Mini Branches...

Had a little strip of the Beaded heart, left over sitting in my stash & thought it would
 go perfectly on this page...
First I added a coat of gesso, then a light layer of teal....

Same gesso teal treatment to the Adore word from Mini Word Set 2....



For my second layout...... of  Me & my family!

'Love is in the Air'



Again! lots of Beautiful 2 Crafty GOODNESS used on this page:



2Crafty Chipboard Used...
2016
Handdrawn heart frame
Love is in the Air (title)
Lacy border
Ivy Clusters
Cupid



I have created a VIDEO TUTORIAL on this page, please press the play button,
to see how I went about creating this page.....  I hope you ENJOY....   😁




Always a pleasure to have to stop by
Rach 💕x💕x
01 09 10