Saturday, November 19, 2016

November Projects for 2 Crafty Chipboard......

Hello Everyone!
Stopped by to share these creations as part of my November DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard 
The 17th of November was my boy's birthday.....πŸ’–πŸ’–
So! This month I thought it would be pretty cool to create projects to about him!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

'Adventure'


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used

Chain Length
Arrows Heart
Monster
Assortment Arrows
Arrow Word Set 1
Light bulbs
Square barbed wire frame
ALSO! the leftover/negative piece from the 2016



The Assortment of Arrows & Light bulbs used were inked with a gold!
Which I find makes them stand out nicely.....



The Chain length cut into smaller pieces, added a coat of gesso, then inked them blue
 which I didn't like the look of, so I added another coat of gesso & finished them off
with black ink, Which I think looks must better... πŸ˜ƒ



The Arrow frame has a coat of gesso and that's it...
Also! the Adventure Arrow, Square barbed wire frame & Monster
  also have a coat of gesso..


Then I randomly inked with Black & blue the barbed wire frame.
Then I added a little blue & Burgundy watercolor to the Monster.... Pretty cute hey!


  Inked with blue the word 'Adventure'




Keeping with this color scheme I also created this tag & card
which I will be giving to him today...



2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used

Card Words Set 2
Western Set 1
Stars
Assortment Polaroid
ATC - Tiny Hearts & Stars
Negative Sequins
Frame heart string
ALSO! the negative bit from the Chain Heart Frames


A thick layer of gesso has been added to the Birthday Wishes wordsThe bigger Star 
is inked with goldWhile the ATC - Tiny Stars have a coat of gesso, a coat of gel
medium then finished with some Raspberry Alcohol ink...
Negative Sequins have been cut into smaller pieces & inked with black ink...
The Polaroid frame has a coat of gesso & blue ink!
Finishing this card with white splatters....
I just love the grungy feel to the card, hopefully my son like it too... πŸ˜ƒ



This tag has a more softer feel to it...
The ATC - Tiny Hearts are inked with a brown ink, while the
Party Time words, Frame heart string, Negative Sequins & Bull head all have
 a coat of gesso, some with a thicker coat than others....



I have just πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’š working with 2 Crafty Chipboard....
I am VERY LUCKY to be staying & am part on the 2 Crafty Chipboard 2017 design team...



THANK YOU Vanessa & Di for keeping ME! 
πŸ’— πŸ˜ƒπŸ’—

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These look amazing, so many details. Love the trendy layout and fabulous tag and card.. And your young man is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach, no matter whether you scrap male of female, pretty or grungy, you do it all so well! These are all awesome! Happy birthday to your boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - and a huge congrats on remaining on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow oh wow amazing projects again!! Love the colours you have used in these projects too x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... πŸ’• THANK YOU for stopping by πŸ’•

01 09 10