Thursday, November 10, 2016

A new DESIGN TEAM for ME.....

I'M BACK! baby....
Back on my VERY first DESIGN TEAM.....
Briony the new owner of Anna's is such a lovely, down to earth easy going lady & I really looking forward to working with Bri, Kylie Cornish the dt and social coordinator and fellow dt Lisa Amiet...
 I am VERY HAPPY to be on this team with these ladies!!
My full intro is up over the Anna's Craft Cupboard blog -----> HERE


For my November dt pack, I had received the gorgeous Bo Bunny – Bella Rosa 
  Today I share a layout & a tag that I created 

'THANKFUL'







Product list:
 From Anna’s StoreBo Bunny – Bella Rosa ‘Delicate’ ‘Rustic’ ‘Reflection’ ‘Bella Rosa’ papers, Bo Bunny – Bella Rosa Noteworthy & Stickers, Bo Bunny – Small Doilies, White & clear gesso from Prima Finnabair – Mixed Media Essentials Tube set, Prima Rosibelle – Aubree & flowers, Kasiercraft 12×12 Be Yourself template, Mini Prills – Silver Lining & Go Man Go, Tombow – Liquid glue, Cheese cloth.  Other:Ranger – Archival black ink, Kaisercraft – Lattice & Lines stamp, 13@rts – Lilac Mist.


Dream, Believe, Do - tag


Product list: 
From Anna’s Store: Bunny – Bella Rosa ‘Delicate’ ‘Rustic’ ‘Reflection’ papers, Bo Bunny – Bella Rosa Noteworthy & Stickers, Bo Bunny – Small Doilies, Prima Rosibelle – Aubree flowers, Tombow – Liquid glue, White & clear gesso from Prima Finnabair – Mixed Media Essentials Tube set, Mini Prills – Silver Lining.  Other: Kaisercraft – Triangle stamp, Mini Orange roses, White beads, Kaisercraft – Lace & hemp cord.
I also have more to share.... BUT! don't want to create a such a long post so I will be back soon to share...
Till then thanks for stopping by and ENJOY the rest of your week! 
x

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo that's awesome news Rachael, a big congrats..... look forward to seeing your gorgeous work!! In saying that just love these two projects amazing detail as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you will rock this team.. and look at these creations.. absolutely stunning.. so many details.. love the mixed media.. well done on your new team.. enjoy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Rachel! Sounds a fun fabulous team & we all know you're a fun fabulous scrapper!!! LOOOOVE these 2 projects:):)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... ๐Ÿ’• THANK YOU for stopping by ๐Ÿ’•

01 09 10