Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Scrapbook Store - October sketch challenge

Hi There!
Well it's back to school & work the people in this house hold
as of today....

Before I head off to work I thought I best share my DT layout 
The Scrapbook Store Octobers sketch Challenge...


'Smile'

Decided work use the Bo Bunny - Penny Emporium range

Chipboard pieces I have used are of course is 2 Crafty Chipboard


& this sweet little birdhouse - Vintage charm 
The Scrapbook Store has a really great charms   -----> HERE



Products:
Bo Bunny – Penny Emporium ‘Portraiture’ ‘Alphabet’ ‘Copper tiles’ ‘Woodworks’ papers
2 Crafty – Smile title, 6” Messy square frame, Sharon butterfly, Flourish Adornment set 3,
Petaloo & Green Tara flowers
Stamps – Kaisercraft Arty & Dictionary
Lindy’s stamp gang – Tea pot purple
Tim Holtz – Distress Paint cracked Pistachio & Adirondack purple alcohol ink
Vintage charm – birdhouse
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology - Metal Adornments Arrows


A Winner is drawn at random, to enter upload your entry to the 
October 2015 Sketch Competition folder to win a $40 store voucher & free postage
in The Scrapbook Store Gallery -----> HERE  before midnight 31st October 2015. 


Thanks for stopping by & have a GREAT week! 
x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out amazing! Your lay-out is just the perfect mix of elegant and grungy. I especially love that very cute birdhouse charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic! Love the darker background, and the mix of masculine and pretty embellishing! Wonderful frame around your photo also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's FANTASTIC Rachael...and I just ADORE that BO Bunny Emporium paper too ...love the sketch, perhaps I can get my inspo for my next LO from it - thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning - love the colour combo and chipboard treatment. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just one word sweet lady, AWESOME. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10