Friday, October 30, 2015

DT work for 2 Crafty Chipboard


Hi There!
It is my turn over on the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog...
For this month I have created 2 layouts...

My first page is of myself.....

'#hashtag Selfie'
 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used on this page:
 
I started off by giving all chipboard pieces a couple of coats of gesso..
I thought that this 'Doodled frame' looked best left white, up against that dark purple background.....

With the all the Teal & Purple I thought it would also look GREAT leaving the '#hashtagSelfie' white too.....

I did however add just a little bit of Teal & Purple to this '2015'

I then added some pink watercolor to this 'Soft Feather' chippie.
 
 
 
'Love'
 
For my second page..
 
2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I've used:
 
The 'Chain lengths' are one of my FAVES & are so versatile...
I cut a 'Chain Length' into smaller strips, inking each bit of 'Chain length' a different color.....
& using one of my favorite lantern stamps to create these Lantern like Chandeliers....  

With some green ink I inked this 'Lock' which is from the 'Keyholes & locks pack'.
 
I then gave these 'Lattice leaves' a coat of gesso...

Also! I gave a coat of gesso to the 'Love line word border' from the
 'Line words Happiness border pack'.

As well as a coat of gesso the 'bubble clumps', then added some pink....
 

Please remember to Stop by the 2 Crafty Chipboard blog & become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to be eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
THANKS so much for stopping by & have a GREAT weekend peeps..... 
 

3 comments:

  1. Both lay-outs are just gorgeous! I love your use of colours and how you used all the beautiful chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crested the most beautiful layouts. I love how you arranged the embellishment. Just perfect. Not too much and not too little. Lovely backgrounds as well.
    Thank you for sharing your art.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creating! Fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10