Monday, February 10, 2014

Kaisercraft - Now Boarding

Good afternoon!
 This week I'm up over on the Kaisercraft blog sharing February my designing team projects for Kaisercraft...  along with fellow designers with Cathy,Geraldine...Today I'm sharing a layout & 2 Cards that I created with the Now Boarding range... 
Ok! first up is this layout
“Amazing Day”
lots of layering...
.. I've used the Edges stamps & a new release 12x12 lattice template

Kaisercraft Products Used: Now boarding Sail PI424, ltinerary PI421, Paper Pad PP929, Collectables CT783, Black Ink IP719, 12×12 Lattice template T610, Texture stamps – Crackle CS876, edges CS155.
Other:  gesso, Dylusions white linen.  
I also have these 2 cards
 I thought I create this 1..... been Valentines day on Friday & all... 
" I love you” Card



Also! this 1
“Happy Birthday”



Kaisercraft Products Used: Now boarding Terminal PI417, Airport PI423, Paper pad P929, Collectables CT783, Sticker sheet SS217, Texture stamps – edges CS155, Grid CS755, Stains – CS162, Paper bloom F627, Mini paper bloom – Sea breeze F648,White Black ink IP719.     Other: Green Tara white stamens, Sizzix scollop heart diecuts, Swirls diecuts, I love you & Happy Birthday dies cuts, String, gesso, black & white mist sprays.

Thanks for popping on by & have a GREAT week..


6 comments:

  1. These are amazing, what a great photo in your layout, and fabulous cards too.. lots of layers!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-love the card. Also great photo on the layout and neat layers/background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwww! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers and loveeeeee that awesome photo on your lo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW.... hopefully you can read that... its many WOW... {LOL}
    These are super amazing and so beautiful Rachael.... Love them all.... hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your projects are just amazing - so many details. I could stare at them for ages :) Awesome work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects, love the collection!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10