Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Guest Designer for Scrapfriends - Sketch Challenge #22


Now that blogger is playing nice....
I can share with you my guest designing layout for Scrapfriends - Sketch challenge #22

& 1 little lonely close up?? lol!
This challenge will run until 28 February and the chosen winner via random.org will get a $25 gift voucher. Then the design team will vote for Top 5. The Top 5 and Random Winner are invited to join us as Guest Designers for Sketch Challenge #23. 
And with an AWESOME Sketch like this how could you NOT want to play along.....
SO be sure to stop the blog HERE!!   As there is LOADS of inspiration...
& I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday...

7 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is soooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love the flowers and the jar!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove this! I figure I can play along this month as a contestant!!! Feels a bit weird, but never mind...those little heart stickers like enamel dots are super cute & I LOOOVE your heart in the jar!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the photo and your back ground is amazing.. and well done on your win over at SATW too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for being a Guest Designer for ScrapFriends. Your work is always gorgeous and we are always thrilled to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on! This layout is a winner ! So beautiful Rach! I heart this.... and it goes to my fave of yours list!.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super gorgeous Rach, totally love your work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your GDT spot Rachael...and WOW that layout is super Gorgeous...LOve it!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10