Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Kaisercraft - Violet Crush

Hi there!
It's back to school for my 2 tomorrow (insert sad face)& while they are tidying up there room I thought pop & quickly to share my last 2 projects for Kaisercraft working with the Violet Crush range...
first up I have this Altered lantern..


Kaisercraft Products Used: Violet Crush CT782 Collectables, SS215 Sticker sheet, DMKGCR Kindy Glitz – Crystalina, Paper blooms – F665 Grape, F627 Coconut & F637 Aubergine, IP719 black ink.     Other : Lantern, mists- black, white soft pink & plum. Luminarte watercolors grey & pink.
I also created this layout...


Kaisercraft products: Violet Crush PI411 Lavender, PI410 Plum, PS330 Grapes, PP928 Paper Pad, CT782 Collectables, SS215 Sticker sheet, CS148 Clear stamps, texture stamp – CS876 Crackle& CS752 Script, paper blooms - F637 Coconut & black ink IP719.      Other: white,black, purple & pale pink mist sprays. 
Thanks for stopping by & to the mothers with the kids going back to school this week, I hope you make it though with out to many tears!   

10 comments:

  1. Holyyyyyyy smokes!! These are GORGEOUS! I am IN LOVE LOVE LOVE with that lantern!! Totally PINNING that!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.Yes my baby girl went into year 8 today.. and she was brave, and I am missing her already, so the best thing to do is go visit some blogs and leave some love!! These creations are stunning, the lantern is amazing and I reckon your DD has grabbed that for her room.. (I would if I were her!!) and the layout is gorgeous.. You have used these papers wonderfully, and have made me like them more each time I see how you use them.. Have a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Facebook I go less and less on my friends blogs but I am very happy I visited youtoday, whata lovely pojects you have and I adore colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I not love these projects! These are simply beautiful Rach!.... Yup Matin is back to school on Thursday ...year 4 this year!... Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is some lantern...absolutely gorgeous! I what's amazing is how you translated that same, beautiful look and feel onto your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lantern is AMAZING....looove how you often use black as an accent colour...looks superb here:):) And your page is totally GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh you are super talented and creative Rachael....these are both so, so GORGEOUS. WOW!!!! Love, Love, LOve. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning projects! Love them both....so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are completely stunning!! Love what you've done with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I so LOVE your altered lantern. It's just super, super! And your layout is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10