Friday, January 24, 2014

Kaisercraft - Art of Life

Hello & Thanks for stopping by...
 Art of Life is another collection for the month of January for Kaisercraft 
I have some projects to share with you as part of my DT work for Kaisercraft
with the neutral vintage colors in this Art Of Life range, I decided to add just 1 color per project..
hope you like what you see!!
first up is this layout of DD!!





Kaisercraft Products: Art of Life – PI407 Loved paper, PP926 Paper Pad, SS213 Sticker sheet, CT780 Collectables, CS146 Clear stamps, texture stamp – CS120 Lattice, Rhinestone – RS407 Split pea, Mini paper bloom -Olive F650, IP719 Black Ink & IP721 gum leaf.    Other: Green Tara – washi tape, Green mist.
I also have this tag


Kaisercraft Products: Art of Life – PP926 Paper Pad, SS213 Sticker sheet, CT780 Collectables, CS146 Clear stamps,Rhinestones – RS401 Wine, IP719Black ink .  Other: Green Tara rosebuds & ribbon, Twiddleybitz – Lion door knob, pink Luminarte watercolor, Mists- Black, fushia pink & white.
& this card

Kaisercraft Products: CD509 Square Kraft Card, Art of Life – PP926 Paper Pad, SS213 Sticker sheet, CT780 Collectables, CS146 Clear stamps,Rhinestones – RS704 blue IP719 Black ink .   Other: Green Tara washi tape,blue Luminarte  watercolor,Gesso, Mists- Black & white.


12 comments:

  1. wow, love all the projects you have in this post Rachael! My fav has to be the card, the blues and browns are just so complimentary, and the details are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILL idea...works sooo well... Totally love the LO - it has film strips & I just ADORE them!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning, I love how you have just added the one color and really enhanced those papers and collectables.. amazing layout, love the green, brilliant stamping, love the tag and card too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!!! I am loving the film strips on your lo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fabulous projects and my fave is the layout...the vibrant photo of your DD just oozes love of life and vitality...love the film strips and the stamping....such a positive page :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally beautiful projects! So many wonder layers of vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your post, thanks for sharing! :) Btw, you have a pretty blog!
    Kissed from Serbia,
    Tina
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea Rachael!! I love this collection from KC and using a different colour on each project is brilliant!! They are all gorgeous but my fave is the layout. Love your background as I always do and that is a fabulous photo of your DD. Magic!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....these are simply fabulous! Love them all! I absolutely love this collection, I'm busy with a layout using the same collection at the moment and it was an idea of mine too, to just add one colour....and you have demonstrated it here!!! LOL....love the inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh I haven't been to visit for ages and I've been missing out on your fabulous work, these are simply gorgeous, love the addition of one colour.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY do appreciate you are taking the time to leave behind your thoughts on my creations... 💕 THANK YOU for stopping by 💕

01 09 10